I pulled some information this morning that I thought I would share with you.
I needed a report on the 2 bed/2 bath inventory of “newer” construction. I pulled all listings that were built in 2005 or newer in the downtown Seattle core (area 701). As you will see in the report below:
- There are currently forty-three (43), 2 bedroom, 2 bath units on the market.
- Prices range from $414,990 to $13,495,000
- The lowest priced unit is new construction (Marselle)
- The highest priced unit is new construction as well (Four Seasons)
- The average cost per square foot is $846.30
- The average square footage is 1,834sf
- The average “days on market” is 225 days