5 Most Expensive Seattle Condo Rentals In 2017
There were some really expensive rentals this year in Seattle. Take a look at the top 5 most expensive condo rentals in Seattle in 2017. 3 of the top 5 condos/apartments were located in the Denny Triangle neighborhood. The other two condos were located it the Westedge neighborhood.
According to our data, there were 7 units that rented for over $6,000 in 2017. The average rental cost per square foot was $3.12 with an average rental price of $3,101. There were 169 units rented (MLS data) with thousands of other units rented throughout the city.
The folks over at Apartment List shared some data with us:
- Rents in Seattle have declined 1.4% over the past month, and are up 3.0% year-over-year.
- Median rent prices here prove to be less affordable than comparable cities nationwide – Seattle’s median two-bedroom rent of $1,640 is above the national average of $1,160.
- Over the past year, rent increases have been occurring not just in the city of Seattle, but across the entire metro – of the largest 10 cities that we have data for in the Seattle metro, 9 of them have seen prices rise.
- Seattle’s median two-bedroom rent of $1,640 is above the national average of $1,160. Nationwide, rents have grown by 2.7% over the past year compared to the 3.0% rise in Seattle.
- While Seattle’s rents rose moderately over the past year, the city of DC saw a decrease of 0.3%.
- Renters will generally find more expensive prices in Seattle than most other large cities. For example, Spokane has a median 2BR rent of $880, where Seattle is more than one-and-a-half times that price.
Here is how Seattle compares to the rest of the country
We have provided a free way to search and view Seattle condo rentals. Check them out.