This market still surprises me daily when it comes to pricing. I came across this unit (#1107 at the Parc) during my inventory review this morning and it stuck out like a sore thumb. I’m not endorsing it by any means, but I do want to look at some numbers:
- (13) There are 13 stories in this particular condo building (The Parc). Unit #1107 is just 2 from the top.
- (2007) In 2007, this unit sold for $379,000
- (2011) In 2011, this unit is now for sale for $209,000
- (45) At this price, 1107 has been reduced 45% off the last sale price
- (328) At $209,000 this unit is priced at $328 per square foot. It initially sold for $594.98psf
This condo is short sale. Therefore the sale is subject to bank approval. Short sales are a HUGE part of our market now. If you want more information on short sales or if you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask. In regards to this specific unit, I’ve sold the “07” plans before. If you have specific questions about the unit or want more info, contact us.
There are no other pictures at the moment, but you can click the image below to get the rest of the details on unit #1107.