Decatur is a 13-story condominium tower on Seattle’s legendary First Hill. Designed by celebrated Space Needle architect John Graham Jr. in 1950, the building was recently restored to its vintage glamour.
The Decatur includes one-and two-bedroom residences that are newly remodeled, with attention to detail and priced to sell in todays market.
-Steel and concrete building
-controlled access entry
-underground (controlled access) parking
-Roof top terrace
– 1 and 2 bedroom homes
– Expansive views of the city and Mt. Rainer
– Brazilian wood flooring in the entry and Kitchen
– Kitchens have granite countertops, custom cabinetry and stainless steel appliances.
– Nostalgic subway tile design in bathroom
1×1 – 184,950 – 237,950
2×1 – 271,950 – 289,950
* parking optional for an additional $25k
*Special thanks to Sarah Del Moral for helping me compile information.