For those of you interested in Queen Anne, this townhome is a must see.
Stan Isenhath who was born and raised on Queen Anne is a colleague of mine at Windermere Yarrow Bay. When he asked if I’d be interested in co-listing this property, I was thrilled. This is a stunning home with a picture perfect view of the city. We will be putting it on the market on Sunday. Here are details:
- Over 2,000 sf of living space with 2 car garage
- 2bd/2.5ba, Den/Office area plus 3rd bedroom design plans
- Reverse floor plan with top-level great room
- Gated entry, private, professionally landscaped yard
- Private elevator
- Radiant in-floor heating systems
- Master Suite and spa-bath share the 2 sided fireplace
- 2 fireplaces
- Two spacious decks overlooking the skyline
- Slate and Hardwood floors, hardwood doors and cabinets
We will be hosting events for the next two weeks. The first public open will be May 29th. See below to schedule a private tour:
I’ve included a number of pictures for your review.