- Provided an un-filtered look at some of the best condo projects in Seattle.
- Share detailed information that I have learned over the years. Tips, tricks, neighborhood details, etc…
- Help buyers make great decisions on the next purchase while helping sellers make key decisions on when to sell and how to buy their next home
- Show you guys my top 20-30 Seattle condo projects in great detail
- Give back to you and the community that we have built that loves urban living and the City of Seattle as a whole!
I hope you guys learn a ton and enjoy this series. If you haven’t already, subscribe to our Youtube Channel so you don’t miss the latest videos and project reviews.
Episode 2 is on Insignia Towers in the Denny Triangle neighborhood of Seattle. Insignia Towers is a two story project located between 5th/6th and Bell/Battery. The developer was Nat Bosa and the architect was Perkins. The building was delivered in 2015/2016. It has a pretty robust amenity package and is located in the heart of Denny Triangle – home to Amazon headquarters.
Have questions? Get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org