I just finished building The Seattle Condo Map.com and here is why…..
- We live in a big city. There are 7-8 distinct neighborhoods in downtown Seattle alone. I’m trying to help by simplifying the process
- There is a lot of information about condo buildings and not enough information on locations and neighborhoods.
- Seattle buyers need a better resource to simply “re-search” their purchase.
- As buyers we need to know how a building and a neighborhood might fit our lifestyle.
- I want to share my knowledge about this market. I have learned a lot over the last 7 years and I intend to help others along the way.
So, here is how it works:
Go to The Seattle Condo Map.com. These are you choices:
- View Seattle condos for sale.
- View each neighborhood with our Seattle Neighborhood Map.
- View individual Seattle condo projects specifically by neighborhood. (Capitol Hill, South Lake Union, West Edge, Denny Triangle, etc…).
- Read about 10 things to do in Seattle to get to know the city.
- Read about UrbanCondoSpaces and ideas about building The Seattle Condo Map.com. We are passionate about sharing what we know.
- Contact US! I want nothing more than to share my knowledge of the market with you. Ask great questions and expect great answers.
Here is an example of our two featured maps:
SEATTLE CONDO MAP
Enjoy the site and please continue to support the blog!