According to our sources at Bellevue Towers, they have been averaging 40 visitors per day, with sales activity seeing significant increases. Since the ownership transition and new pricing were announced in January they are reporting 18 pending sales and 11 additional new offers in less than 30 days.
I’ve attached a recent announcement from project highlighting the change made to ownership, the impact its made, and the new pricing. You may also notice the news clip that featured urbancondospaces.com just after the announcement:
Bellevue Towers – New Direction, Pricing and Recent Sales Success
As many of you have already heard, a transaction was recently completed that consolidated the ownership of Bellevue Towers, a luxury condominium development in downtown Bellevue, to position the project for a successful sell out. Please click here to watch a news clip about the transition and click here for an ownership transition Q&A.
This transition is a positive turning point for the development, its homeowners and the real estate community for a number of important reasons:
- Clear and stable ownership moving forward
- No plans to rent or auction
- Fully funded HOA reserves
- An adjustment in price of an average cumulative discount of 30% to further establish Bellevue Towers as the best luxury highrise value in the region
The new pricing at Bellevue Towers reflects an average cumulative discount of 30% from original list prices. Please click here for our current price list. A sample list of prices for our five main unit types are as follows:
- Studios from $310,000 to $400,000
- 1 bedrooms from $418,000 to $454,000
- 1 bedrooms w/study or den from $400,000 to $560,000
- 2 bedrooms w/study or den from $560,000 to $1,260,000
- Penthouses starting at $2,300,000
BELLEVUE TOWERS WALKSCORE