There were a 166 Seattle condo sales in July. A slight increase in the numbers of condos sold from the month June. The biggest jump was in the average cost per square foot. It rose 17% above the month of June to $700psf.
Interesting storylines from July:
- The average sale price for units sold was $755,828
- The average days on market for a unit sold was just 13 days
- Sellers on average received just over full price. 100.20% of the asking price.
- The highest unit sold was a Madison Tower Penthouse (Our listing!) for $4,900,000
- The lowest condo sold was a $225,000 studio
- 109 of the sales in July were from Insignia Towers, which is now 95% sold
Interested in free marketing reports? Sign up below.